Saturday 19 March 2011

Project Photo-sharing-graphy on the move!!!!

During my university time in Multimedia University, my friend Justine Goh bought a DLSR. As we hanging out to trips or any outings, we took a lot of photos and I like them very much. Time passes by, I bough my very first camera, Nikon D40x as my very own 21st birthday present. I start shooting and learning photography. Very soon, it become my very top ranked, #1 hobby.

After my graduation, I'm now having my career in Singapore. Time become more more valuable since ever after. I don't have as much personal time as I have during University time. Yet I'm still shooting and learning. So I intended to blog everything I've learn for photography, as a record for myself as well as sharing out all my ideas, knowledge and experiences. Although is not a professional level, but I can have a view of me improving or staying at the same level in the future.

Hopefully I'll learn more and my photography life will become more interesting after I sharing it out. Looking forward for comments, suggestion and advise from all of you all.

Feel free to join me~ =]

Lu Ting Jieh

Great Egret in da A.I.R. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment